The Institution has established policies to create and maintain a healthy research environment.
The policies are as follows:
- To create awareness about institutional Research ethics.
- All faculty members and students are encouraged to do research.
- Faculty members shall be permitted to attend conference/workshops relevant to their field of research.
- Faculty members are encouraged to apply for research projects.
- To organize seminars/conferences/workshops on research topics and training programmes in research methodology.
- To encourage and facilitate the inter-disciplinary research.
- To inspire socially useful research.
- Promote faculty members to organize various seminars and conferences.
- To provide relevant research journals for faculty members in library.
- Research Committee of institute organizes sessions related to Research Methodology for in house faculty under ‘Research Katta’.
- Institute gives informal assistance in terms of adjustment in time table and on duty leaves to promote research activities.