The institution has a state code of ethics to check malpractices and plagiarism in Research
The institution is committed to promoting and maintaining high standards of integrity and accountability in the conduct. The goal is to pursue a culture of transparency and honesty. The college is dedicated to guarantying a free academic environment to conduct research and to achieve the same, this institution has
Formulated the Code of Ethics which is as follows –
1) Researchers must respect the rights, interests, dignity of concerned stakeholders.
2) Authentication of findings should be based on the collection, Analysis and interpretation of data.
3) Give proper acknowledgment and credit to references and funding sources of research.
4) Respect for Human Rights and Dignity
5) Research activity should be researcher’s original contribution.
6) Researcher should obtain plagiarism report from authenticate concerned department.