The institutional functioning is as per professional code of prescribed /suggested statutory bodies/regulatory authorities for different professions.
Professional code for students:
- Students are always required to carry Identity card (duly signed by Authority) in the campus.
- It is mandatory for every student to attend at least 75% of total lectures held in each term in the college, as per Ordinance No. 68 of the University of Pune.
- Strict Disciplinary Action is taken against students indulging in any kind of Ragging activity (as defined by The Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999) inside or outside the college.
- Ragging within or outside of any educational institution is prohibited.
- Disciplinary action is taken against students who fail to attend class tests or internals exams.
- Students are expected to behave properly within the campus of the Institute as well as outside when they represent the Institute. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct within or outside the premises of the Institute, make him/her liable for strict disciplinary action.
- Students are advised to maintain good rapport with classmates and staff.
- Attendance is compulsory on Independence Day (15th August) and Republic Day (26th January).
- Obedience of the instructions of teachers/staff and the other college authorities.
- Absence from tests/examination/tutorials and non-submission of assignments in time will make a student ineligible for internal assessment. No excuse is entertained.
- Attending the Institute organized Workshops, Seminars, Conferences, Guest Lectures and formal functions are mandatory for the students.
- Students must deactivate Mobile or Cell Phones in the classrooms or laboratories or during academic activities.
- Students must observe strict discipline in the Institute premises and should not disturb the teaching and administration in any manner whatsoever.
- Use of Internet for the purpose other than academic related activities, is strictly banned. Use of Social networking sites is banned.
Professional code Employees
- Employees should regularly use bio-metric attendance system while entering and going out from the premises. On the basis of bio-metric attendance the computation of Salary will be done.
- He/ She needs to wear Identity Card (Ids) while present in the premises.
- Employee cannot deny any duty or responsibility given by Head of Institute / Management.
- Each faculty has to conduct extra sessions for weaker students and/or conduct remedial classes.
- Employee will not conduct or engage himself/herself in any private tuitions or private coaching classes.
- Faculty should treat the non-teaching staff as colleagues and equal partners in a co-operative Undertaking, within every educational institution.
- Faculty should help in the function of joint staff-councils covering both teachers and the nonteaching staff.
- No teacher is appointed without fulfilling the qualifications laid down by the Commission from time to time as per the regulations framed by the Commission in this regard.
- Adequate accommodation is provided for Principal’s Office, and for administrative staff.
- Office Rooms for Administrative staff and records. (All should be duly furnished and should be well lighted.)
- There is staff room of a proper size.
- Adequate facilities for essential service (water, electricity and severage facilities) are provided in all the buildings.
- The laboratory equipment is in accordance with the norms adopted by the University. Maintenance and running expenses of the laboratory is in accordance with the norms prescribed by the University. Laboratory has adequate arrangements of electricity etc.
- Ramps are provided in the building for the physically handicapped.
- A separate common room for girls is provided.
- Separate toilets for girls.
- The library has adequate number of reference books and journals. There is reading room and suitable space available for library staff with proper furniture. A Library Hall with Book-shelves and reading.
Rules and Regulations for Credit System
Link : Rules and Regulations